Free standard shipping on orders over $50
*Some exclusions apply
1. A full alleviating skincare experience made with Italian white truffle and infused natural red oils. Micro-molecules of the vital spray serum directly enter your pores, instantaneously absorbing the product and not leaving behind any residue like other sprays do. Suitable for all skin types, this spray serum reverses fatigued skin into a young and glowing skin tone.
2. The infusion of white truffle, carefully extracted from Piedmont, Italy, delivers ample minerals and nutrients to the skin. Piedmont is one of UNESCO’s world heritage sites. Unlike other types of mushrooms, white truffle requires a specific extraction process, one that d’Alba guarantees the safety of.
3. The vital spray serum includes Lithospermi radix extract, 3 types of red flower oils (rose hip oil, red rose oil, scented geranium oil), cherry blossom extract, Aquaxyl, Beautiful Herb Story, Lora-Anti-S that provide organic nutrients to the skin and contribute to skin relief, skin vitality, and texture enhancement.
4. The exclusion of all surfactants layers the serum into a serum level and an essence level. After shaking, the two layers mix thoroughly, ready to seep into your pores and instantaneously moisturize the skin with a glow.
5. With multi functions, this vital spray serum works as a mist/serum/setting spray. Use it both in your skincare/makeup routine in any and every step.
Italian V-LABEL VEGAN certified
*Clinically tested, hypoallergenic
- Prevention of Moisture Loss
- Especialy for Sensitive skin
- Light-weight & No stickiness
- Can be used before, during, after makeup Whenever & Wherever & Anytime
- Spray-type container for convenient use
For skincare: Shake and spritz as much as you please right after cleansing to add moisture and nutrients to your skin. Can be used in between any step of your skincare.
Before/After Makeup: Shake and spritz before your makeup to prep your skin and after your makeup to set it and add the glow.
*serum+mist+setting spray ALL-IN-ONE
You have options when it comes to shipping methods offered on all ecosmeticworld.com merchandise orders. We offer three levels of service: a) Standard Shipping; b) Expedited Shipping; and c) 2 Day Shipping. All shipping and handling charges will be calculated according to the chart listed below. We're only able to ship to the United States and APO's.
Total Delivery Time
(including processing time)
|a) Standard Shipping||Free on orders over $50
$4.50 on orders under $50
*(Some exclusions apply)
|USPS||4-5 business days|
|d) Expedited Shipping||Free on orders over $300
$8 on orders under $300
*(Some exclusions apply)
|USPS or UPS||3-4 business days|
|c) 2 Day Shipping||$25
*(Some exclusions apply)
|USPS or UPS||2 business days|
We ship orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed on a business day will be delivered the next business day because we need at least 1 day to process your order.
For example, orders placed on Monday will be shipped out on Tuesday.
Your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information).
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.