Free standard shipping on orders over $50
*Some exclusions apply
A powerful brightening serum that helps visibly correct discoloration and acne scars, while interrupting future dark spots.
Who It's For
All Skin Types
What It Is
Our most powerful brightening serum helps visibly correct discoloration and acne scars, while interrupting future dark spots. See a -39% reduction in dark spots and acne scars in 12 weeks.
What It Does
Our “damage eraser” with patented CL302 Equalizer Technology is now more concentrated, with boosted technology to deliver dramatic brightening results—yet is still gentle enough for all skin types. Now with double the dose, this formula features our proprietary brightening molecule for a more even skin tone plus improves the look of dark spots, age spots, and acne scars. Interrupts future dark spots, too.
Key Ingredients/ Technology
CL302 Equalizer Technology targets dark spots in two ways: corrects with the CL302 Complex and interrupts future ones with the Interrupter Complex.
CL302 Complex: with 2X the brightening dose helps visibly reduce dark spots and discoloration. It includes the following:
- UP302 (dimethoxytolyl propylresorcinol): A targeted brightening molecule inspired by border silver, or dianella ensifolia, a botanical known in traditional Chinese medicine for its antioxidant properties.
- Ascorbyl glucoside: Helps reduce the appearance of discoloration.
- Glucosamine: Weakens the bonds that hold dead skin cells together to encourage the departure of cells containing melanin.
- Yeast extract: Clinique’s “cluster buster” breaks up (exfoliates) large clusters of pigment into smaller particles so they’re less visible.
- Salicylic acid: Gently sloughs off the uppermost layers of the skin to reveal fresher, more even tone skin.
Interrupter Complex: with a cocktail of soothing ingredients helps minimize irritation to interrupt future hyperpigmentation. It includes the following:
- Gyokuro (camellia sinensis leaf) extract: A green tea harvested with a special method in Japan that helps quell irritation.
- Mulberry root extract: Rich in antioxidants that help counter free-radical damage that causes irritation.
- Rice bran extract: A potent anti-oxidant and anti-irritant, and helps to prevent future dark spots by defending skin against damaging free radicals.
- Complex of olive squalene, barley extract, and wheat germ extract: Helps nourish and replenish skin with hydration.
- Dipotassium glycyrrizate (licorice extract): Acts as an anti-irritant that reduces the negative visible effects of stress and pollution.
How To Use
- Use twice a day, morning and night.
- Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto fingertips.
- Spread serum all over your face, avoiding eye area.
- Follow with moisturizer.
- Daily sunscreen is imperative. Apply in the A.M. after your moisturizer.
Great To Know
No parabens. No phthalates. No fragrance. Just happy skin.
You have options when it comes to shipping methods offered on all ecosmeticworld.com merchandise orders. We offer three levels of service: a) Standard Shipping; b) Expedited Shipping; and c) 2 Day Shipping. All shipping and handling charges will be calculated according to the chart listed below. We're only able to ship to the United States and APO's.
Total Delivery Time
(including processing time)
|a) Standard Shipping||Free on orders over $50
$4.50 on orders under $50
*(Some exclusions apply)
|USPS||4-5 business days|
|d) Expedited Shipping||Free on orders over $300
$8 on orders under $300
*(Some exclusions apply)
|USPS or UPS||3-4 business days|
|c) 2 Day Shipping||$25
*(Some exclusions apply)
|USPS or UPS||2 business days|
We ship orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed on a business day will be delivered the next business day because we need at least 1 day to process your order.
For example, orders placed on Monday will be shipped out on Tuesday.
Your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information).
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.