Clé de Peau Beauté
Generously sized to cover the entire eye area and forehead.
- Works in powerful synergy with Enhancing Eye Contour Cream Supreme.
- Formulated with hydrating and retexturizing ingredients and the most refined essence of Iris extract to make skin appear plump and firm from within.
- Combats the look of myriad eye-area concerns, including wrinkles, under eye bags, drooping, dullness, dryness, puffy eyes and the look of eye fatigue.
- Quickly and thoroughly refreshes and energizes the entire eye area.
- Worry and frown lines appear noticeably diminished, giving the entire face a more youthful look.
- When used at the end of the evening, it visibly plumps and brightens the eye area for the next day.
- Incorporates a first-of-its-kind approach to skincare based on innovative eye structure research from Clé de Peau Beauté Laboratories.
- Our best face mask for addressing wrinkles and bags under eyes.
The most refined essence of Iris Extract helps skin appear plump and firm from within. Revered for its ability to revitalize skin, rare Iris Florentina extract is grown in the harsh mountains of Florence, Italy. Before the most refined Iris essence can be extracted, it takes 3 years to cultivate and an additional 3 years to dry.
- The intensive brightening ingredient 4MSK improves the appearance of darkness, dullness and discoloration of skin around the eyes.
- Illuminating Complex EX is a powerful complex that helps protect skin’s future. With precious silk and pearl elements to help moisturize and retexturize and Theanine to even skin tone, it reduces the appearance of damage caused by everyday environmental stress. The result is a visibly improved, exquisitely smooth complexion with increased suppleness, resilience and radiance.
- For the ultimate results, pair the mask with Enhancing Eye Contour Cream Supreme. Apply the cream first, allowing it to fully absorb into the skin, before applying the mask.
- Remove the mask from the packet and unfold carefully. Pull the contoured flaps for the eye area outward and hold both sides before positioning it around the eyes. Gently press the mask against the forehead and onto the cheek areas, taking special care to ensure that the mask fits snugly against the contours of the nose. Close the eyes and fit the contoured flaps over the eyelids.
- After 10 minutes, carefully lift the mask off the face and gently massage the remaining essence into the skin.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.