Beauty reboots the energy inside you. Immerse your skin in moisture with this energizing hydrator with broad spectrum SPF 20 to protect against UV rays and pollution, while counteracting dullness and dryness. A silky smooth texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. Get visibly smooth, deeply hydrated skin that glows from within.
- ReNeura Technology™ reawakens skin’s sensors. Like a reboot to make skin more responsive to your daily skincare regimen.
- Jars come in 64 different shapes and are inspired by Japanese Raku ware, a type of pottery traditionally used in Japanese Tea Ceremony.
For all skin types. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist-Tested. Paraben-Free. Mineral Oil-Free
After 4 weeks:
How to use
- 96% said it moisturizes
- 90% said skin was smooth
- 90% said skin felt smooth
(Tested by 107 women)
Smooth over face each morning after cleansing and softening. Apply liberally. Reducing the quantity of application will lower the level of sunscreen protection significantly.Key ingredients
- ReNeura Technology™ is inspired by neuroscience and reawakens skin's sensors to better communicate information.
- ReNeura Technology™'s two key ingredients are: Active Response Powder (Detect) - Is an elastic, micro-spherical powder that can move and adapt its shape, so movement is communicated to the skin and makes it easier for skin to detect information.
- Ashitaba (Transmit) - Naturally growing on coastal lands in Hachijo-jima, Japan, this lush green plant is named for its regenerative powers. It is known to protect mitochondria from damage in order to boost the energy efficiency of nerve cells to smoothly send signals.
- Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract - Known to support skin’s inner moisture-generating power.
Size: 50mL / 1.7 OZ.
You have options when it comes to shipping methods offered on all ecosmeticworld.com merchandise orders. We offer three levels of service: a) Standard Shipping; b) Expedited Shipping; and c) 2 Day Shipping. All shipping and handling charges will be calculated according to the chart listed below. We're only able to ship to the United States and APO's.
Total Delivery Time
(including processing time)
|a) Standard Shipping
||Free on orders over $50
$4.50 on orders under $50
||4-5 business days
|d) Expedited Shipping
||Free on orders over $300
$8 on orders under $300
|USPS or UPS
||3-4 business days
|c) 2 Day Shipping
||USPS or UPS
||2 business days
We ship orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders placed on a business day will be delivered the next business day because we need at least 1 day to process your order.
For example, orders placed on Monday will be shipped out on Tuesday.
Your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information).
If you have any questions, please contact us.
*** We are temporarily suspending product returns on Health (hygiene products) and Cosmetics due to potential contamination risks during the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our employees and customers is our main priority. We greatly appreciate our customers’ understanding. ***
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.