This anti-aging eye cream visibly corrects wrinkles in just 1 week. Targets six types of eye wrinkles, including crow's feet, corner crinkling, under-eye wrinkles, lid creases, under-puff lines and stress wrinkles between the brows. Skin is left smooth, resilient with a youthful looking radiance and hydrated for 48 hours. Featuring ReNeura Technology+™ and KOMBU-Bounce Complex.
- Visibly Corrects Wrinkles in Just 1 Week with ReNeura Technology+™ *
Improvement in wrinkles after 4 weeks of use:
- 83% of women saw corner crinkling wrinkles improve
- 81% of women saw under-eye wrinkles improve
- 80% of women saw lid crease lines improve
- 85% of women saw wrinkles between brows improve
- Improvement in wrinkles after 8 weeks of use:
- 83% of women saw under-puff line wrinkles improve
- 81% of women saw crow’s feet wrinkles improve
How To Use
- Use morning and night as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Scoop a pearl-sized amount using the included spatula.
- Dot all around the eye area from the inner corners to the brow bone.
- Using your ring finger, gently massage the cream into your skin working upwards and outwards.
- ReNeura Technology+™ features Natsume and Active Response Powder Ashitaba to help improve skin receptivity to awaken and maintain the effectiveness of your treatment over time.
- KOMBU-Bounce Complex: Formulated with green, brown, and red algae which helps address the look of wrinkle formation.
- Mukurossi, Chlorella, Gambir and Turmeric Extracts help prevent the appearance of wrinkles by targeting key skincare factors which can cause wrinkles to appear.
- Aqua Peptide complex features three active ingredients that target vertical stress wrinkles between the brows and enhance skin's softness, helping to make it more resistant to crease marks.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.