- VITAMIN C BALM - Kahi Extin C Balm contains large amounts of Vitamin C collected in England with ingredients that help your skin absorb the Vitamin C much quicker than other brands.Use this non-sticky Balm to help replenish your skin, help protect it from sunlight, and lighten your complexion.
- WRINKLE-FREE - Kahi Extin C Balm is used around your eyes to help hydrate skins and help manage wrinkles around your eyes. This salmon complex infused balm, which contains Salmon Collagen and Salmon PDRN, increases the synthesis of collagen in the skin to restore the elasticity of the skin's effectiveness.
- MOISTURIZE DRY SKIN - Kahi Extin C Balm moisturizes skin instantly and gives you a shiny glow to the area you applied it to. Recommended for those who have skin that require moisturizing even when they go out, have skin that chaps frequently, wants to keep their makeup glowing until the afternoon, are concerned about freckles and wrinkles around their eyes, want to have moist skin that shines all day long
- EASE OF USE - Kahi Extin C Balm is compact and ready to use anytime. This balm can be held with one hand and carried easily in your pocket or purse. With the twist mechanics, you can push up the balm for easy access to the skin. Use it while you are shopping, eating, working, school, before or after you wear your makeup, before or after you wash your face, and when you wake up or go to bed.
- NATURAL SEOUL - Kahi Extin C Balm uses Jeju natural oils such as Schisandra berries, Carrot root extract, Beta carotene, & carrot seed oil. These Jeju fermented oils are quick absorbents that prevent oily skin. It has a high level of affinity with moisture present in the skin, leading to fast absorption that prevents dehydration from starum cornea.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.