Like a silk slip embraced all along your curves.
Satin makeup edition with gliding formula and natural subtle color.
Sweet Satin Touch
Satin-soft formula glides onto lips as soon as touched.
Transforming formula that swiftly stains the lips
2 in 1 Smart Product
2in1 tint consists od Satin Tint with magnified pigment & Plumping Lip Balm as a volumizer
Sexy Color Payout
By using HD color pigment that naturally reflects the user's own lip color All-day-lasting sexy color payout
Downy texture & soft fitting feeling without being sticky
- Providing a vivid sense of color since satin texture with a sense of soft and downy finishing adheres to lips
- Providing smooth and downy lips since creamy texture fills ruggedness of skin compactly
Free color formation
- With creamy texture, it’s free for delicate & vivid color formation & gradation & blending as you wish without any fixed tool, and it’s easy to adjust concentration.
Providing moisture and a sense of volume to dry lips
- A lip balm that is not sticky and has neat application refills moisture to dry lips at any time before or after using a tint
- Creating lips with an abundant sense of volume with a plumping function
5 types of colors creating attractive daily makeup
- Sorry, Red: I’m sorry but I’m a protagonist today! A sense of presence one top red
- Welcome, Coral: Welcome, lovely~! A lovely coral that will be welcomed at any place
- Bye, Fuchsia: If you don’t like, bye! It’s an arrogant fuchsia to be applied even if you break up with your boyfriend if he does not like it
- Thank you, Rose: A daily rose that will make you hear “Thank you for being so beautiful!”
- Sure, Peach: A prudent peach supporting your words so that any favor can be done
How to use
- It makes soft lips by applying the plumping balm to lips evenly before lip makeup.
- Spread a tine on lips softly by using an applicator which is at the inside by rotating the tube part.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.