Clé de Peau Beauté
- Contains the signature skincare ingredient Illuminating Complex EX to diminish the appearance of damage caused by dryness and to bring visible improvement to skin by providing hydration and a smooth refined texture.
- Unique gel-oil base brings out the natural beauty of skin and blurs imperfections rather than covering them with powders leaving you with a soft focus finish.
- Reduces visible signs of dryness and the appearance of fine lines while promoting an appearance of firmness and resilience.
- Features a smooth texture and inspires an indulgent feeling that parallels the application of a luxurious skincare cream.
- Maintains beautiful coverage and keeps skin looking smooth and refined all day long.
- Replenishes moisture all day long and minimizes imperfections attributed to visible signs of aging for more beautiful, youthful-looking skin.
- Delivers noticeable retexturizing effects with continued use.
- Formulated with ingredients that protect the natural beauty of skin and help defend against the visible signs of aging that are caused by UV rays, dryness and oxidation.
- Formulated with a fragrance of natural rose essence that inspires feelings of elegance and luxury.
- BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 21
How to Use
- Apply following skincare or the application of primer.
- Use the spatula provided, apply foundation to five points (forehead, nose, chin and both cheeks) on face.
- Smooth the foundation over your cheek with two or three circular motions, working upward and outward until evenly blended. Apply to the other cheek in the same manner. Complete the application by smoothing foundation over your forehead and nose and around the eyes.
- Follow with concealer and set with translucent loose powder or refining pressed powder.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.