Clé de Peau Beauté
A lightweight, long lasting foundation with sheer to medium coverage and a natural looking matte finish.
- The unique hybrid formula provides the benefits of both cream and powder foundations without stickiness, cakiness or creasing. A formula unlike any other, it glides on with the silky ease and hydration of a cream and passes through a liquid phase for exceptional adherence before finishing with the lightweight, oil controlling qualities of powder foundation makeup.
- Double Blotting Powder reduces natural wear caused by excess sebum and sweat, making this an ideal foundation for oily skin.
- The sleek compact and airy custom makeup sponge make perfection achievable on the go.
- Formulated with the hydrating skincare ingredients found in all our foundations, including Super Hyaluronic Acid and Illuminating Complex EX, for a complexion that feels smooth and moisturized.
- Protects skin from sun with broad spectrum SPF 24, as well as other environmental stressors.
- Lightly scented with our signature fragrance extracted from natural roses.
- BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 24
- Immediately upon application
- 93% said it has a smooth texture that glides over skin luxuriously
- 93% said it makes skin feel comfortably smooth and free from shininess or stickiness
- 87% said it provides a feeling of weightless coverage
- 8 hours after application
- 85% said it provides a feeling of weightless coverage
- Tested on 100 women in Korea from October - November 2017
- Illuminating Complex EX is a powerful complex that helps protect skin’s future. With precious silk and pearl elements to help moisturize and retexturize and Theanine to even skin tone, it reduces the appearance of damage caused by everyday environmental stress. The result is a visibly improved, exquisitely smooth complexion with increased suppleness, resilience and radiance.
- New Double Blotting Powder absorbs oil and resists water, reducing natural wear throughout the day for long lasting matte foundation coverage.
- Micro-facet Technology creates a soft focus effect to camouflage pores and uneven skin texture.
- New Fresh Color Pigment technology allows for a bright finish that enhances the skin’s natural clarity without dullness.
- Oval-make Powder enhances facial contours.
- Chestnut Rose Fruit Extract defends against oxidation.*
- Super Hyaluronic Acid provides lasting hydration.
*In vitro test.
- Apply foundation following skincare or the application of a pre-makeup base or primer.
- Using a dry sponge, sweep one third of sponge surface lightly across the foundation, then apply foundation to one side of the face, gently gliding the sponge from the center of the face outward. Apply in the same manner to the other side of the face.
- For additional coverage, pick up a small amount of foundation with the sponge and use a gentle patting motion to layer as needed.
- For optimal application, keep the sponge clean by massaging it gently with a mild detergent and warm water. Rinse sponge thoroughly and blot gently to remove excess water. Allow sponge to dry completely before use.
- The sleek compact makes Radiant Cream to Powder Foundation an ideal choice for touching up The Foundation while on the go.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.