Clé de Peau Beauté
Contains Illuminating Complex EX, a special combination of moisturizing and retexturizing ingredients that normalizes communication within skin based on Intuitive Skin Theory* and works to reduce the appearance of damage caused by environmental stress.
- Developed with ingredients that support the skin’s daytime defense functions* responsible for shielding against moisture loss.
- Protects against external aggressors that cause damage to skin including UV rays, dryness, and oxidation.
- Reduces a look of dullness and fatigue and helps skin appear to glow from within.
- Brings an even appearance to skin tone and helps keep skin radiant throughout the day.
- Inspires healthy-looking skin, filled with vitality.
- Helps protect against UV rays and helps guard against the damaging conditions that cause the formation of fine lines.
- Blends into skin comfortably with no stickiness.
- Improves the application and wear of foundation.
- Formulated with an exclusive clé de peau BEAUTÉ ingredient, Cellular IC Normalizer that enhances conditions for optimal functioning of the cellular ion channel system.*
- Formulation Texture
- protective fortifying emulsion: Provides a lightweight texture that leaves skin feeling dewy and smooth.
- protective fortifying cream: Provides a rich texture that enhances firmness and moisture in skin.
- Formulated with an elegant fragrance of natural rose and rare orchid that further enhances the luxury of this treatment.
* in vitro test
How to use
Take an appropriate amount of cream onto fingertip and smooth slowly over face each morning after use of clé de peau BEAUTÉ hydro-softening lotion or clé de peau BEAUTÉ hydro-clarifying lotion.
Size: 50mL / 1.7 oz
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.