Clé de Peau Beauté
In a newly intensified formula, this precious silky serum reveals enhanced clarity, radiance and translucency by ensuring a smoother skin turnover process.
Creates flawless clarity
- Spot Defense Complex, Vitamin C Ethyl and Artemsia Extract helps reduce the appearance of spots revealing exquisite clarity, *
- 4MSK and Tranexamic Acid help target the appearance of prominent dark spot areas for beautiful brightness.
- Retexturizes skin
- L-Serine and Super-Bio Hyaluronic Acid help deliver moisture for reduced roughness and a soft, supple look.
- Illuminating Complex EX with precious platinum golden silk and pearl elements, to help moisturize and retexturize skin while reducing the appearance of damage caused by environmental stress.
- Visibly firms skin's surface
- Mangosteen Extract and Chai Hu Extract help smooth the look of wrinkles that can cause shadows on skin while also giving skin a firm look.*
- Uncaria Gambir Extract helps reveal youthful-looking skin.
- Reveals translucency
- Raspberry Leaf Extract, Black Tea Extract, and Olive Leaf Extract help reduce visible cloudiness and provide clear tone tones for captivating translucency.
- Ensures a smoother skin turnover process
- Ensures a smoother skin turnover process.
- Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract and Yeast Extract help reveal skin with an exquisitely clear brightness by ensuring a smoother skin turnover process to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Enhances vibrancy
- Cinnamon Extract and Vitamin E Derivative help reveal skin with an exquisite rosy-looking glow.
- Peony Root Extract helps achieve a visibly radiant skin surface.
- Formulated with a pleasurable fragrance of natural rose and orchid.
- Silky texture feels divinely soft on skin.
*In vitro test
How to Use
- Use morning and evening after balancing skin.
- Press the pump once to dispense formulation onto palm.
- Gently smooth over the whole face, paying special attention to spots, freckles and areas of uneven tone.
Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3250 W Olympic Blvd. #220, Los Angeles, California 90006
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.